- How to become a MasterX Student?
- How to find ideal classes?
- How to enroll a class?
- Are all the classes found on MasterX available for enrollment?
- What kinds of payment does MasterX accept?
- How to confirm my class is successfully admitted?
- How does MasterX protect the consumer rights of students?
- Can students cancel the class they enrolled?
- What is Stamp Rewards?
- What is Tutor's Rating?
1. How to become a MasterX Student?
According to the operating system your mobile device, scan the below QR Code or click on the link to App Store or Google Play to download the latest version of MasterX app. Filling in simple information to register as a MasterX student.
2. How to find ideal classes?
Our powerful search engine can select the most ideal classes for you based on your location, interest, selection of time, price, qualification of tutors etc.
3. How to enroll a class?
Select the class you want to enroll in on the search results page, then select the time and location (if any), then click "Enroll Now", fill in your personal information and pay.
4. Are all classes found on MasterX available for enrollment?
Yes. The classes listed on MasterX are mainly divided into two categories, namely “single class” and “Consecutive Classes”, details are as follows:
Single Class: refers to any one-off or single-lesson classes, and students only need to register one class section you offered. You can set different class sections with different time periods and locations for students to choose.
- Example 1 : Professor X's sharing on new trends in fin-tech, the class venue and time has been fixed.
- Example 2 : Firm abs class, same class available in different time-slots for 30 days. Students can enroll once in any time-slot offered.
Consecutive Classes: refers to course with more than one lesson, students have to enroll in all lessons at one time.
- Example 3 : Junior Painting Class consists of 4 lessons in one month. Students have to enroll all classes together.
5. What kinds of payment does MasterX accept?
We accept payments through PayMe and PayPal. For credit card payments, please pay through PayPal.
6. How to confirm my class is successfully admitted?
On MasterX platform, class admission could be either "automatically confirmed by the system" or "confirmed manually by the instructor". For classes that are "automatically confirmed by the system", after the students have successfully paid the tuition fee, the app will pop up a notification message and send you an email to notify the successful enrollment. For classes with "Tutor Manual Confirmation", the tutor will manually confirm your admission within 48 hours after your payment. After confirmation by tutor, the system will notify you by email, and a notification message will also pop up in your MasterX app interface.
7. How does MasterX protect the consumer rights of students?
Students' tuition fees will be charged by MasterX and kept in MasterX’s central system. We will transfer the fees to the tutor only after the class is completed. During this period, if the venue is arranged incorrectly, the tutor has not shown up in class, the class has been cancelled without prior notices, or any other circumstances happen that require a refund, our system can immediately refund the fees to students.
8. Can students cancel the class they enrolled?
Yes. Unless specified with notice, otherwise our fees (including the fee for your membership, if any and any other fees) will not be refunded in cash. However, we will provide a refund to Student by way of transferring the fees into dollar credits inside their MasterX accounts. Each dollar credit is equivalent to HK$1 and can be used for future classes in the manner as follows. For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions.
9. What is Stamp Rewards?
Stamp Rewards is our unique reward scheme. When students register for a class through MasterX, they can get an e-stamp for every HK$100 they spent. The e-stamp will be stored in the “My Stamp” page of their student account profile panel. Stamps can be accumulated and can be used to redeem class or gifts on our platform, but they are not refundable, not exchangeable to cash or other gifts and with redemption due dates. In addition, MasterX reserves all changes and final rights regarding the stamp reward policy.
10. What is Tutor's Rating?
MasterX has a special tutor rating system that allows students to grade their tutors’ teaching performance and class arrangements after completing the class. In our rating scale, the highest score is five points whereas the lowest one is one point. When choosing classes to enroll, students can refer to the tutor’s ratings and their teaching experiences before making a wise choice.