- How to become a MasterX Tutor?
- What functions does MasterX offer to Tutors?
- What types of classes can I list on MasterX?
- How does MasterX charge?
- What information do Tutors need to submit upon registration?
- Can one tutor account store multiple CVs?
- Can I change the class details after listing?
- Can I cancel my class?
- How long does it take to receive tuition fees after completing a class?
- Where can Tutors check the receivables balance?
- Can I seek for co-operations with MasterX?
1. How to become a MasterX Tutor?
According to the operating system your mobile device, scan the below QR Code or click on the link to App Store or Google Play to download the latest version of MasterX app. Filling in simple information to register as a MasterX tutor.
2. What functions does MasterX offer to Tutors?
Once you join as a MasterX tutor, you can enjoy the following functions:
Easy Class Listing in 3 minutes: To get listed on our strong search engine, simply follow the instruction to fill in the class information and upload pictures.
Unlimited Enrollment: You can publish as many classes as you wish. There is no restriction on the class date, time, venue and no. of students.
Tuition Fee Collected: During enrollment, students can pay the tuition fees to MasterX using PayMe or Paypal. MasterX will keep the tuition fees in our central system. When the class is completed, MasterX will deduct 10% from the tuition fees collected as service fee and transfer the remaining amount to tutor's registered bank account on the 14th and 28th day of each month.
Instant Communication: Our system provides a real-time chat box for tutors to communicate with prospective students and enrolled students.
Class Promotion: With our search engine, we can list your class at the top of our search result pages to help promote your class. Please contact us for more details.
Class Calendar Automatic Update: Every tutor account has a built-in class calendar, displaying all confirmed class clearly, and will be automatically updated upon any changes.
Class Swapping: Tutors can use instant communication to communicate with students, then use the function of class swapping in the app to confirm the scheduling of class in real time. The class calendar will automatically update accordingly.
Push Notification: Our system will automatically notify students who have enrolled or potential students who are interested in the type of class you offered.
3. What types of classes can I list on MasterX?
MasterX welcomes all kinds of classes, including but not limited to sports, art, academic, physical and mental, beauty, and tutoring. All tutors must read and follow our term of use before listing any classes, please refers to our “Term and Conditions” for details.
Tutor can choose to open the following types of classes in MasterX:
Single Class: refers to any one-off or single-lesson classes, and students only need to register one class section you offered. You can set different class sections with different time periods and locations for students to choose.
- Example 1 : Professor X's sharing on new trends in fin-tech, the class venue and time has been fixed.
- Example 2 : Firm abs class, same class available in different time-slots for 30 days. Students can enroll once in any time-slot offered.
Consecutive Classes: refers to course with more than one lesson, students have to enroll in all lessons at one time.
- Example 3 : Junior Painting Class consists of 4 lessons in one month. Students have to enroll all classes together.
4. How does MasterX charge?
No class listing fee. MasterX only charges 10% service fee of the tuition fees collected. This service fee covers the service fee of MasterX, payment gateway fees charged by PayMe and PayPal and bank charges.
5. What information do tutors need to submit upon registration?
Since MasterX will transfer the tuition fees collected, after deducting 10% service fee, to the registered bank account of tutors, all tutors must fill in their bank account information at the "Settings" → "Admission Method" page of the tutor account details panel. We will perform real-name authentication check on the bank account information you have entered to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
If your account is registered as a company account, you must also provide the company's BR copy and BR number, as well as the receiving bank account information registered under the identical company name. Please refer to our “Terms and Conditions” for details.
6. Can one tutor account store multiple CVs?
Sure! Tutors can store different CVs in the "Manage my CV" in their personal information page. When you start a class, you can choose which CV to use and display it in the class details.
7. Can I change the class details after listing?
To protect the rights and interests of enrolled students, the class details cannot be changed after listing. If any adjustment is needed, please contact MasterX. We will try our best to assist.
8. Can I cancel my class?
The class cancellation arrangement by the tutor shall be handled in accordance with our current Terms and Conditions. The details are as follows:
- If the Class is not enrolled, you may cancel the Class after providing us the reason and the class will be removed.
- If the class is enrolled, you may also cancel the class by providing reason. However, your tutor rating will be lowered by one level. All paid tuition fees will be converted into dollar credits and refunded to the MasterX account of the registered students.
- Classes that have been enrolled and commenced cannot be cancelled, it is recommended to handle the incident by way of swapping Classes.
9. How long does it take to receive tuition fees after completing a class?
Students' tuition fees will be charged by MasterX first and kept in MasterX’s central system. For all the completed classes, MasterX will deduct 10% on the tuition fees collected as service fee, payment gateway fees (i.e. PayMe and Paypal) and bank charges and transfer the remaining amount to tutor's registered bank account on the 14th and 28th day of each month via bank electronic transfer. It may take up to 5 working days for the fund to arrive at your registered bank account.
10. Where can tutors check the tuition receivable balance?
Please go to the personal information page of your tutor account and you will find the total amount of tuition receivable before the next billing period under the “Income to be Paid” session. You can also check the cumulative income history and the unfinished class income on the same page. Click the " Payment History" to view our electronic transfer records.
11. Can I seek for co-operations with MasterX?
We welcome any cooperation opportunities including promotion, endorsements, venues, discount offerings, etc. If you have any ideas, please feel free to drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, please refer to our "Terms and Conditions" or email us at email@example.com.